Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Publications

I will like the support of my readers to purchase and help in promoting my published books. Like always, I appreciate your consideration of anything that I write or discuss. My first book "From Insignificance to Greatness," describes my journey to overcome all the things that caused my inabilility to become a man. It allowed me to share my testimony, relating to the daily of us all. I wanted to give people an idea of how we can overcome curses through by the Power God and the Salvation offered through Jesus Christ.

My second book "Evil is Always Present," illustrates the return of those things I overcame during my journey to become a man. I wanted the reader to understand that although we can give up some things, does not mean that those thing does not want to return, making us worse than before. So we have to learn how to resist our old ways and keep them from causing us to worsen.

Thank you for your consideration and support of my efforts to express myself and help as many individuals as I can.


http://www.amazon.com/Insignificance-Greatness-Life-Wrong-Perspective/dp/1425799876/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1355333995&sr=1-1&keywords=From+Insignificance+to+Greatness

No comments:

Post a Comment